Google Maps API
With DingDoong, you can embed a Google map under the date picker so your customers can find the pickup location faster.
All you need is to give the app a Google Maps API key so it can fetch the map upon request.
Step 1: Choose or create a new project
- 2.Click the project drop-down and select or create the project for which you want to add an API key
Step 2: Create an API key
- 1.Click the menu button and select Google Maps Platform > Credentials
- 2.On the Credentials page, click + Create Credentials > API key
Step 3: Enable Places API
- 1.Click the menu button and select APIs
- 2.On the APIs page, choose Distance Matrix API and enable it
You can use the same API key and enable Distance Matrix API if you also use Delivery conditions feature and want to specify permitted areas for delivery by radius or driving distance.